i2ES 2250 is a semi-automatic DIL/SMT package lead attach machine, for insertion of lead frame onto ceramic substrates or PCB. Operator drops the PCB/substrate onto nest supports and pushes the foot pedal or double switch to start the cycle. All subsequent functions are carried out automatically.
CONTROLs and ADJUSTMENTS
The machine is very simple to use and operator has a minimum of mechanical adjustments. The man/machine interface software essentially does it all. Operator console has a 4 row by 20 column LCD display and a 20-key keypad.
All production parameters (substrate length, unwanted lead cut configuration, insertion depth, pitch, etc.) may be changed at the console. All information may be stored in internal memory.
- Contact reel support
- Paper rewinding system (OPTION)
- Lead frame tension device
- Upper tie-bar removal device (OPTION)
- Clip opening calibration device (OPTION)
- Unwanted lead removal programmable device
- Insertion performed with Lead Frame 'Clip' at a programmable temperature up to 200°C
- Insertion nest: a stepping motor actuated drawer with adjustable cursors accommodating various double side populated substrates or PCB 10,16 to 114,3 mm long (0.4" to 4.5") by 7,62 to 76,2 mm wide (0.3" to 3"). Components height: top 8 mm (0.315"), bottom 5 mm (0.200"). A pneumatic micro cylinder assures zero reference of piece being inserted. Components minimum distance from edge: 1,5 mm on both sides (dedicated supports in the presence of components on the edge).
- Pitch: 2,54 mm (0.100") and 1,27 mm (0.050") standard
- LF Transport: by means of a stepping motor
- Strip cutting device: completely programmable, from continuous leadframe to cut at every cycle.
- Program memory: up to 10 configurations store capability (internal), unlimited configurations through USB link to PC (external).
- 110-240 volt/50-60 Hz - 270 Watt.
- Air: clean filtered and dry air at 6 Bar (87 PSI).
Machine Dimensions: 950 mm x 900 mm x 440 mm (LxWxH) + Reel
Machine Weight: 110 Kg