i2ES 1100 is a hand-operated single in line package lead attach machine onto ceramic substrates or PCB. Operator drops PCB or substrate into nest and brings down hand lever until it comes to a stop. Then he/she releases hand lever and shifts contacts forward by means of a knob.
- Contact reel support
- Lead Frame tension device
- Upper tie-bar removal device
- Clip opening calibration device
- Unwanted lead removal knife. If engaged, it will cut a contact between two adjacent substrates
- Insertion nest: A lever actuated drawer with adjustable cursors accommodating various double side populated substrates/PCB 10,16 to 101,6 mm long (0.4" to 4.0") by 7,62 to 76,2 mm wide (0.3" to 3"). Components clearance: top 8 mm (0.315"), bottom 5 mm (0.200"). Components minimum distance from edge: 1,5 mm on both sides (dedicated supports in the presence of components on the edge)
- Pitch: standard 2,54 mm (0.100") and 1,27 mm (0.050") - upon request 1,905 mm (0.075").
- LF transport: by means of a knob.
- Strip cutting device: cuts at every cycle
Neither power supply nor air supply is required to operate machine.
Machine Dimensions: 410 mm x 320 mm x 520 mm (LxWxH) + Reel
Machine Weight: 20.0 Kg